The news about climate crisis is hair-raising. The question that is facing us: now what? No one can do it all at once. But we can all get started. Every one of us needs to behave like a bee society, where each of our individual actions can lead to a systematic change.
My Earth Day resolution is to:
- carry my travel mug while out
- carry reusable shopping bags
- cut out plastic-bottled beverages
- say no to plastic produce bags
- use reusable cloth bags for snacks and sandwich
- buy salad/vegetables without plastic
Every effort counts. Make the commitment and share your resolution.
Happy Earth Day every day!
Scroll down for more images that I captured last week.